As the biggest and the only decentralised party at the Faculty of Humanities, TOF stands for:
- A decentralised University of Amsterdam, where decisions are made on the lowest possible level.
- A more diverse Faculty of Humanities, where every student feels at home and where there is a place for diversity in the curriculum.
- Strong Programme Committees that are involved in shaping the curriculum at an early stage.
- A faculty with education of the highest quality, in which the intrinsic value of the humanities is safeguarded.
- A more sustainable faculty, where there is attention for the environment.
- A faculty where the importance of democracy is acknowledged: where dialogue triumphs and the Student Council and Programme Committees are heard.